|Basic information on data protection
|Responsible for the treatment
|Purpose of treatment
|Web navigation and improved user experience.
|Legitimation for the processing of your personal data
|Consent of the data subject, legitimate interest of the data controller.
|The personal data of users may be communicated to third parties, subject to their express consent, except in the case of legal obligation or execution of contracts.
|You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, opposition and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling.
GABRIELA LABANDA, as owner of this website, informs you that we use data storage and retrieval devices (called cookies) during the navigation of users through the website.
4.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (usually small in size) sent by a website that is downloaded and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the previous browser activity, thus, it is possible to identify the user visiting a website and keep track of his activity on it. In other words, a cookie is a file containing small amounts of information that is downloaded to your terminal (computer or mobile device) when you visit a site and allows a website to recognize your device and you as a user.
- Recognize you as a user.
- Obtain information about your browsing habits.
- Analyze preferences and other personalization functions of the user’s navigation (customize the way in which the content is displayed).
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below. GABRIELA LABANDA does not use these technologies to create user profiles that involve automated decisions with legal effects for users or that significantly affect them in a similar way.
4.2 What types of cookies does this website use and for what purpose?
In accordance with the provisions of the Guide on the use of the cookies, published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), a triple classification of cookies can be made (depending on the entity that manages them, the time they remain activated and their purpose), without prejudice to the fact that the same cookie may be used for different purposes. cookie may be included in more than one category, depending on the sorting criteria.
The following is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories.
1. Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which they are sent and that treats the data obtained, we can distinguish between:
- Cookies own: are those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service is provided to the user.
- Cookies Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer not managed by the owner of the website, but by a third party entity that processes the data obtained through them. Those that are served from a computer or domain of the website owner, but the information collected is managed by a third party for its own purposes, will also be considered as such. If you would like to learn more about the privacy policies of third parties, you can consult the links to them in the table below. table of cookies in this section .
2. According to the time that they remain activated:
- Cookies session or temporarycookies: they collect and store information during the user’s access to the website and disappear or are deleted once this access is finished, as they are intended to provide the requested service on a single occasion (e.g.: list of products purchased), so they are not installed on the user’s terminal. Since their expiration is related to their purpose, they can be considered exempt from the need for consent.
- Cookies Persistent or permanent: they keep the data stored in the user’s terminal, and can be accessed and processed for a defined period (expiration date) by the cookie manager. They help websites to remember users’ information and settings to identify them each time they revisit the site (e.g., to avoid having to log in again, language selection, menu preferences…).
3. According to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Cookies techniquesThese are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow the user to navigate through the website, as well as the use of the different functionalities and services of the same (for example: control traffic, identify the session, remember the elements that make up an order, manage payments, use security features during navigation, enable the loading of texts or images…). Also included in this category are those that allow effective management of those advertising spaces included as an element of the design or layout of the website but that do not collect additional information (for example, to personalize that advertising content or others). This type of cookies are exempted from obtaining consent, provided they are not intended for other purposes, so they cannot be disabled.
- Cookies analytical or measurement (performance)cookies: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and to carry out the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites (i.e., to know what they do on the website while browsing it). They are used to create user browsing profiles and/or to measure website activity in order to improve the products or services offered and to detect errors.
- Cookies of preferences or customizationare those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to remember information for the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, to differentiate their experience from those of other users (e.g.: language, appearance of the service depending on the type of browser…). If it is the user himself who chooses such features, these cookies are also exempted from obtaining the corresponding consent, provided that they are not intended for other purposes.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, store information about the browsing habits of users, in order to develop targeted advertising based on their interests.
It should also be noted that the same cookie can have more than one purpose( multipurposecookies ), so there is the possibility that a cookie is exempt from the need to obtain consent for one or more of its purposes, but not for others. In other words, it may be that, for the same cookieThe user is asked for consent for one or more purposes, but not for the remaining ones – without prejudice to the fact that, for the users’ knowledge, all the information is made available to them. cookies used on this website and all its purposes, regardless of whether or not your consent is required. In the event that any of the cookies If the information is intended for several purposes for which consent must be required for all of them, we will try to use it when the purposes are accepted in their entirety, unless our management system allows us to offer a differentiated treatment for each of them, in which case they will operate only for the accepted purposes.
4.2.1 Cookies used by this website.
All cookies installed and used specifically by https://gabrielalabanda.com are listed below. You may know what they are, their purpose, the entity that manages them (with the possibility of accessing the privacy policies of third parties, in case they are managed externally to GABRIELA LABANDA) and accept or reject each of them, provided that consent is required for installation in accordance with current regulations. The data collected by the cookies in question will be displayed when profiling users (e.g., in the case of advertising cookies ).
- Google analytics: for web analytics purposes only.
4.3 Can you revoke your consent and delete cookies?
1. First, you can go to the table located in the previous section to manage the installation of cookies.
2. You can configure your browser to allow, block, delete or disable cookies installed on your computer or terminal, by setting your browser options. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the sections or features of this website. To configure your browser and deactivate or manage the installation of cookies (even if you have accepted third party cookies for browsing this website and you subsequently wish to delete them), you can obtain more information by clicking on the links provided below, depending on the browser you use:
3. You may also, if you wish, consult the privacy policies of third parties through the links in the cookies table in the previous section to configure your preferences (acceptance, deletion, etc.) in relation to the corresponding cookies , depending on who treats them.
4.4 Are transfers to third countries made?
4.5 How long will we keep your data?
In any case, the validity of the consent granted for the use of the cookies will have a maximum duration of 24 months – unless you revoke your consent prior to the end of this period – and, during the time that the selection made is retained, you will not be asked for a new consent each time you visit this website.
4.6Are there any other issues that you, as a user, should be aware of?
If you would like more information about our data protection policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the following links:
For other questions in this area, you can visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD): https://www.aepd.es/es.