|Basic information on data protection
|Responsible for the treatment
|Purpose of treatment
|Web navigation and improved user experience.
|Legitimation for the processing of your personal data
|Consent of the data subject, legitimate interest of the data controller.
|The personal data of users may be communicated to third parties, subject to their express consent, except in the case of legal obligation or execution of contracts.
|You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, opposition and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling.
At GABRIELA LABANDA we protect your personal data in accordance with current legislation and our internal data privacy policies. In this regard, we maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, as well as against accidental or unlawful destruction or damage.
2.1 Who processes your data?
Personal data that may be collected through the use of this website will be treated confidentially by:
- Identification of the owner of the website: GABRIELA LABANDA
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 103/5129/4403
- Domicile/Company address: ANRATHER WEG, No. 10
- Zip code & City: 40547, DÜSSELDORF, NORTHERN RHINELAND, WESTPHALIA
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 681-658-2775
You can consult additional information regarding the person responsible for this website in our Legal Notice. [ENLAZAR PESTAÑA AVISO LEGAL]
2.2 What data do we process?
Personal data can be diverse and include, among many others, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, names and surnames, postal addresses, telephone numbers…
Through this website, GABRIELA LABANDA collects or receives personal data from users who visit us and/or interact with it. In some cases, personal data is provided directly by the user (e.g.: your e-mail address, by subscribing to the newsletter, or information provided by means of communications sent through the contact form). In other cases, the data is obtained indirectly (e.g. for statistical purposes in order to analyze the use of this website or your IP address for session management).
2.3 For what purposes do we process your data?
The purposes of the processing of your personal data, collected through browsing this website, are:
- The maintenance and management of GABRIELA LABANDA’s relationships with users.
- Where appropriate, the performance of commercial work and promotional and advertising activities (providing interested parties with offers of products and services of interest to them), within the framework of the services offered or provided by GABRIELA LABANDA and always under the prior request for their express consent to do so.
- Management of communications and the sending of information requested by the user, when applicable.
Where appropriate, promotional activities will be carried out by sending commercial communications via e-mail or equivalent electronic means of communication. To do so, you must give your express consent by checking the box “I accept” when, through any kind of form, from GABRIELA LABANDA we ask you for personal data (e.g.: your email address) in order to send you commercial electronic communications. Likewise, in case you wish to revoke the consent given for this purpose, you must contact GABRIELA LABANDA via email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desire to stop receiving commercial communications electronically or similarly.
We will not process your data in a way that is incompatible with the stated purposes – unless you expressly consent to the new purposes and you have been informed accordingly – nor will we make automated decisions based on your profile.
2.4 How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data may be retained for as long as they are useful for the purposes for which they were obtained (indicated in the previous point), to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose and, in any case, provided that you have not requested their deletion. We will not keep your data longer than necessary, always respecting the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
2.5 What is the legal basis (legitimacy) for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data is your unambiguous consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Also, some processing may be based on the legitimate interest of GABRIELA LABANDA or third parties (e.g.: to improve our services, to ensure network and information security and/or to offer you personalized advertising when you agree to it).
2.6 Will your data be disclosed to third parties (recipients)?
Personal data collected through this website will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, unless required by law, in the execution of contracts where it is necessary or, in any case, after prior information and request for your express consent (for example, and where applicable, for the management of the cookies or for the processing of orders and services, indicating the corresponding third parties in each case), with the exception of those cases in which it is not necessary to obtain them because the provision of the services offered necessarily requires the connection with third party files.
In this regard, our website is managed by an external IT company, whose legitimacy for the processing of user data is the execution of the contract of assignment and/or provision of services.
Under no circumstances will your data be transferred by GABRIELA LABANDA to third countries.
Moreover, this website may contain links to third party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to that of GABRIELA LABANDA. By accessing such websites, you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies.
In the case of third party cookies, you can consult their privacy policies through the table of cookies used by this website.
2.7 What are your data protection rights and how can you exercise them?
In case you are interested, you may exercise the rights that, as the owner of your personal data, you are entitled to under the current legislation on the protection of personal data, such as:
- Right to request access to your personal data. Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not GABRIELA LABANDA is processing personal data concerning him/her; likewise, interested persons have the right to access their personal data, if we have them.
- The right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The right to request the limitation of their treatment. In certain circumstances, the persons concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims and compliance with legal and tax obligations, as appropriate.
- Right to object to the processing. In certain situations and for reasons related to their particular situation, the persons concerned may object to the processing of their data. We will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons and / or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability. Individuals may obtain the data they have provided to GABRIELA LABANDA (as data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and may also request its transmission to another company, provided that this is technically possible, that the data processing is carried out by automated means and is based on consent or a contract and that the corresponding data has been provided by the user himself and concerns him.
- The right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling, to avoid being subject to such decisions when they have legal effects or significantly affect the user in a similar manner, taking into account the exceptions and limitations provided by law.
Likewise, you will have the right to withdraw or revoke the consent initially given for the processing of your personal data -without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal-, as well as to file the appropriate claims for the defense of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
You may exercise the aforementioned rights by means of a written and signed request addressed to the attention of the Data Controller, through one of these two options:
- Postal address: ANRATHER WEG, No. 10, 40547, DÜSSELDORF, NORTHERN RHINE, WESTPHALIA
- E-mail: email@example.com
In such request, you must indicate:
- The petition or right being exercised.
- If necessary, the documentation on which it is based.
- Your first and last name.
- An address and/or e-mail address for notification purposes.
- A complete copy of your N.I.F., passport or equivalent identity document.
Regarding the exercise of your rights, you can obtain more information at the following link (AEPD): https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/conoce-tus-derechos.
2.8 Does the owner of this website have social networks? Can you process my data through them?
In GABRIELA LABANDA we have or could have open profiles in the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn…), being considered responsible for the processing of personal data that we treat the users of our social networks and/or the followers we have in them. The treatment that we will carry out on such data will be the one that the social network allows the business profiles within their use and privacy policies. Thus, from GABRIELA LABANDA we can inform our users/followers, by any means that the social network allows us, about our activities, new products, acts and events, as well as about offers and all kinds of services.
GABRIELA LABANDA will not extract data from social networks, unless such data collection is done on an ad hoc basis and with the prior informed and express consent of the users.
2.9 How can you know if you are in a safe environment?
This website may have the SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer) to ensure the security of data transmission between your browser and our site. This means that the navigation and connection in the latter is offered by means of a secure server, allowing the information to be transmitted in encrypted form and that it can only be intelligible to the user’s device and the owner of the website. In this sense, the use of the SSL protocol guarantees that the user communicates his data to the server center of this web site (and not to any other) and avoids the possible reading or manipulation of the data transmitted by the user by third parties.
To verify that you are in a secure environment, you can choose one of these options:
- Check that the address of the web page in question begins with https://.
- Note that a padlock icon appears in the address bar of your browser.
- Verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the website in your browser, consulting its characteristics.
2.10Are there any other issues that you, as a user, should be aware of?
If you would like more information about our data protection policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the following links:
For other questions in this area, you can visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD): https://www.aepd.es/es .